Want to know what we'll be up to on Miracle Day? Here's our dream list of a few of the projects!!!
take down the ancient wallpaper in the women's room (respect our guests)
plant drought-resistant plants around the building (respect our planet)
Replace flaking tiles in Shelton Hall with carpeting (stop our babies from eating floor tiles)
Replace the disintegrating carpet in our partners' office hallway (respect our partners)
Peace mural in the parking lot (respect the gifts of our youth)
Repaint the chapel (respect our roots, respect sacred space)
- Replacing broken glass with plexi glass
- Clear out clutter and trash
- Build bunk beds for all the work groups who come to help our partners!
- Replace lights in Fellowship Hall
- re-plaster where there's been water damage
motion activated lights around the building